Kunwar Vikram is Chairman of SECURITY SECTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL. He is also Chairman of CENTRAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE SECURITY INDUSTRY (CAPSI) an apex body of Private Security Sector. Apart from these he has also got various other designations in his quiver.
- He is Director of PUNJAB POLICE SECURITY CORPORATION LIMITED, a venture of the Government of Punjab.
- Kunwar Vikram Singh is Chairman of LANCERS NETWORK LIMITED, a Risk Consulting Corporation.
- He is the President of WORLD ASSOCIATION OF DETECTIVES (WAD).
- He was Advisor (Internal Security) to Prime Minister of India (1990-1991).
- He is author of WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SECURITY SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT (Seven Volumes).
- He is also a member of the UN Standing Committee on Civilian Private Security-Role in Crime Prevention & Community Safety.
- He was sent as an official delegate to represent Govt of India at the 21st and 22nd UN Commission on Crime Prevention & Criminal Justice, held at UN’s Vienna International Centre.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Over the past several years Kunwar Vikram Singh has been conferred with several laurels and accolades by reputed bodies, institutions and dignitaries.
- Awarded “Investigator of the Year-2006” by World Association of Detectives Inc. (WAD) at its annual conference held at Tokyo, Japan.
- His professional ability was once again recognised by World Investigators Network (WIN) and he was declared “Best Investigator of the Year-2007” at Lisbon, Portuga.
- Awarded “Bharat Suraksha Rattan Award” by APSA at the Global Security Conference-2009 by the President of India.
- Bestowed with the prestigious “PRIDE OF INDIA” Award 2015 for his great contribution in the area of internal security, security knowledge & skill developmen.
LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Kunwar Vikram Singh was bestowed with “Life Time Achievement Award in Intelligence & Investigation” by Sh. Shivraj Patil, Hon’ble Home Minister of India at Bangalore on October 14, 2008. Mr. Tanquin Hall, an acclaimed British author has written a best seller “The Case of A Missing Servant” which is based on a case solved by Kunwar Vikram Singh. This novel is published by the Random House, London.
Shivindra has a Masters in International Security with a specialization in Intelligence, Terrorism & Insurgencies in South Asia from University of Warwick and a Business degree from University of Sheffield. Equipped with over 10 years of experience in providing various risk mitigation services in South Asia, Shivindra is now heading Lancer.
- He has in depth experience in personally leading complex investigations including Insurance Risk Management, corporate fraud, business intelligence, due diligence and IPR investigations across the region.
- Having travelled the region extensively Shivindra has a good understanding of the local dynamics.
- He is responsible for the strategic direction of the company and is responsible for its national presence.
- He is also active internationally and has spoken in various conferences across the globe on Security & Risk matter.
- He is a member of ASIS, WAD, ACFE, CAPSI, APDI and IASIU.
- Shivindra is also part of the core team and on the Board of Security Knowledge & Skills Development Council, India’s first sector skills council formed by National Skills Development Council under Prime Minister’s directive.
- He is known for his direct involvement in education, skills, training policy development and implementation in India, Asia, Pacific and Europe.
- He is also recognized for his active involvement in conceptualization and formation of India’s first sector skill council.
- He has been actively involved in several government projects across India. Such as: Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation, PMKVY, NSDC & has experience of providing training to more than 5000 under privileged students and has also helped them getting employment in organizations of high repute.